SIGHTSEEING & TOURS
- Athens: 1 hour distance. Visit the famous Acropolis, the landmark of Athens and other world-known monuments and museums.
- Mycenae: 1 hour. Visit the ancient palace of King Agamemnon and discover the history behind the War of Troy.
- Epidaurus: 1 hour. The magnificent ancient theatre with a festival of performances during summer.
- Nafplio: 1.30 hours. A very picturesque town dating for centuries.
- Ancient Corinth: 20 minutes. Discover the ruins of the castle of Ancient Corinth.
- Lake Vouliagmeni: 15 minutes. The beautiful sea-lake and the ancient temple of goddess Hera.
- Delphi: 2.50 hours. During ancient times, the sanctuary of Delphi was considered to be the Navel of the world – Omphalios – where the Earth touches the Devine. Apollo founded his temple, where Priestess Pythia provided Oracles to mortals.
- Canal Cross: 3 hours (duration of whole cruise). Cruise in the Gulf of Corinth including the passage of the canal, one of the most admired works of humanity.
- Islands of Aegina and Aggistri: Whole day cruise-private boat can be chartered.
- Nemea vineyards - wine tasting can be organized